Initial Paper Submission Guideline
- Submission of Initial Manuscript: Closed
November 3, 2023 November 24, 2023, 23:59 (JST) [No further Extension]
Paper Submission System
- TT1: Actuators and sensors in motion control
Track Chairs: Prof. Hiroshi Igarashi, Prof. Shihua Li
- TT2: Force control, haptics and HMI
Track Chairs: Prof. Toshiaki Tsuji, Prof. Tarik Uzunović, Prof. Gabor Sziebig
- TT3: Advanced motion control
Track Chairs: Prof. Naoki Motoi, Prof. Dapeng Tian, Prof. Gianluca Rizzello
- TT4: Micro- and nano-mechatronics and high-precision motion control
Track Chiars: Prof. Kazuaki Ito, Prof. Riccardo Antonello, Prof. Kenn Oldham
- TT5: Adaptive control and AI in motion control systems
Track Chairs: Prof. Yutaka Uchimura, Prof. Jing Na
- TT6: Automotive and vehicular motion systems
Track Chairs: Prof. Barys Shyrokau, Prof. Jun Yang, Dr. Takashi Yamaguchi
Instructions for Authors
Papers must be written in English. The full paper, including figures and references, should be limited to 6 pages. Papers must follow the IEEE double-column format (A4 size) for AMC2024.
Standard IEEE conference templates are available here:
IMPORTANT: Please do not include the IEEE copyright notice at the bottom of the first page. This will be automatically added by IEEE when producing the conference proceedings. Inserting the notice will cause an error in PdfXpress (sse below).
Detailed guidelines for creating manuscripts are found here:
Authors are expected to submit only their own original works that is currently not under review somewhere else. The conference will verify the originality of manuscripts by comparing them with millions of other articles in databases worldwide. Manuscripts that violate IEEE's publication principles may be rejected. If the violation is deemed severe, then disciplinary actions may also be taken by IEEE.
- Before you can register your paper you should register to the new conference management system. If you haven’t registered yet, please register at: https://confcomm.ieee-ies.org/authentication/login
As part of the registration process you will receive a confirmation email for you to activate your account.
- Create your PDF eXpress TM site at:
First-time users should do the following:
- 1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- 2. Enter the following:
58169X for the Conference ID
your email address
- 3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
@Please make the following change:
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Initial manuscripts must be submitted via AMC 2024 Paper Submission System (Open with new window) before the deadline. Only PDF files will be accepted.